Skip the long wait with MyIR

  • 07/26/2022, 06:08 AM (update 07/26/2022, 09:04 AM)
  • Pelahatchie News
school immunization

    Need immunization records for a child before they go to school? The Mississippi Department of Health (MSDH), in coordination with MyIR, has provided a way to make it easier to access these records.

    MyIR offers a free way for families and guardians to access a child’s Form 121 for school registration. The form can be printed from a home computer or downloaded and e-mailed to the child’s school. With this system, there is no longer a need to visit a county health department or a doctor. Also, view full immunization records for the entire family. 

 The mobile app also allows a parent or guardian to review a child’s immunization history and get reminders for future immunizations. Register with the MyIR system at to get started. For more information about MyIR visit or call 1-877-978-6453.





Comments (0)

Adding comment means accepting the rules and regulations. Vulgar, offensive content that violates the rules and regulations will be removed.

By submitting comments, you accept the rules and regulations of the portal. (company name) located  in (city) is the administrator of your personal data for purposes related to the use of the website. According to law, providing personal data is voluntary, the User has the right to access their data at all times and correct them.